– 2 cups flour
– 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
– 3/4 tsp salt
– 1/4 tsp baking soda
– 1 cup sugar (or xylitol for sugar free)
– 3/4 cup milk of choice
– 1/2 cup plain yogurt, such as almondmilk yogurt
– 1/4 cup oil (or sub applesauce for fat free)
– 1/4 cup lemon juice
– zest of 1 large or 2 small lemons (1 tbsp total – don’t omit)
– 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Grease a 9×5 loaf pan.
3.In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients. Whisk liquid ingredients in a separate bowl, combine wet and dry, then stir until just evenly mixed.
4. Spread into the pan.
5. Bake 50-55 minutes, or until loaf has risen and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
6. If desired, frost with either melted coconut butter or 1/2 cup powdered sugar combined with 1 tbsp milk of choice.
All content on InGoodHealth.co is intended for informational and educational purposes only. Consult your healthcare provider for medical advice, diagnosis and treatment.