– 16 oz. sweet potato (1 very large or 2 small)
– Optional: honey to taste* OR half of a small, slightly ripe mashed banana for sweetness
– Cinnamon, to taste
– 2 tablespoons raisins
– 2 tablespoons chopped nuts
– 2 tablespoons almond butter
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Wash and lightly dry sweet potato(es). Poke with a fork several times and wrap in aluminum foil. Bake large sweet potato for around 70-80 minutes, or smaller sweet potatoes for around 60-65 minutes, until a fork can easily pierce through the entire sweet potato. Let cool for at least five minutes before peeling.
2. Peel cooled sweet potato and lightly mash with cinnamon and honey (or half of a mashed banana).
3. Top with raisins and chopped nuts and other toppings if desired. If enjoying right away, drizzle with almond butter. If enjoying later, top with almond butter just before serving and reheating.
All content on InGoodHealth.co is intended for informational and educational purposes only. Consult your healthcare provider for medical advice, diagnosis and treatment.