– 1/2 cup rainbow quinoa
– 1 cup water
– 2 ripe, Fresh California Avocados, seeded, peeled and halved
– 3 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
– 2 Tbsp. sriracha mayonnaise
– 2 Tbsp. creamy balsamic vinaigrette
– 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
– 1/8 tsp. salt, or to taste
– 1/8 tsp. pepper, or to taste
1. Rinse the quinoa under cold water and drain. Add quinoa and 1 cup water to a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer, cover and cook for 20 minutes, or until liquid is absorbed. Fluff quinoa with fork.
2. Arrange the halved avocados on two plates filled with the romaine lettuce. Fill each avocado with the quinoa.
3. Drizzle the top of each avocado with the sriracha mayo and creamy balsamic vinaigrette. Top with a sprinkle of the diced red bell pepper and season with salt and pepper to taste.
All content on InGoodHealth.co is intended for informational and educational purposes only. Consult your healthcare provider for medical advice, diagnosis and treatment.