– 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
– 1 15 oz can pure pumpkin puree
– 1-2 frozen bananas (1 large or 2 small)
– 1/4 cup raw pecan pieces
– 2 tsp cinnamon
– 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
– Handful of ice cubes
– 2 tbsp pure maple syrup (optional for sweetness)
1. Blend all ingredients in a high speed blender until smooth.
2. Garnish with coconut cream, if desired. (Refrigerate a can of full fat coconut milk overnight and scoop out the solid part on top).
All content on InGoodHealth.co is intended for informational and educational purposes only. Consult your healthcare provider for medical advice, diagnosis and treatment.