– 2 pounds russet potatoes, (about 3 medium)
– ¼ cup lemon juice
– 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
– ½ teaspoon salt
– 4 scallions, thinly sliced
– ¼ cup chopped fresh mint
– Freshly ground pepper, to taste
1. Place potatoes in a large saucepan or Dutch oven and cover with lightly salted water. Bring to a boil and cook until tender, 25 to 30 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water. Transfer to a cutting board. Let cool for 20 minutes. Cut the cooled potatoes into 1/2-inch pieces.
2. Whisk lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add the potatoes and toss to coat.
3. Just before serving, add scallions and mint to the salad and toss gently
All content on InGoodHealth.co is intended for informational and educational purposes only. Consult your healthcare provider for medical advice, diagnosis and treatment.