Grilled Corn Salad with Creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing
Makes 4 servings. Per Serving:
– 4 ears corn , husks and silks removed (about 3 cups)
– 1 small green bell pepper , diced
– 1 small yellow bell pepper , diced
– 2 cans black beans , rinsed and drained
– 2 cups cherry tomatoes , halved
– 1 small red onion , diced (about 1/2 cup)
– 2 avocados , peeled and cubed (*optional)
– 1/4 cup cilantro , chopped
– 1 batch avocado cilantro lime dressing
1. Prepare and preheat your grill to high heat. If you don’t mind a little oil, lightly spray the grill (see note for different ways to grill corn without any oil).
2. Place the corn on the grill and let it sit until one side starts to blacken. Turn to char the remaining sides. Remove when all sides are somewhat charred, and the corn is cooked throughout. Don’t leave the corn on the grill too long, or it will dry out. This could take about 8-10 minutes.
3. When the corn is cool enough to handle, slice the kernels off the cob and place into a large bowl.
4. Now place all the veggies in the large bowl with the corn (except the avocado). Sprinkle with salt & pepper and toss to combine.
5. Pour dressing over veggies and toss to combine. Now add avocado and toss gently so they don’t mash together. Taste for seasoning add as needed.
6. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
All content on InGoodHealth.co is intended for informational and educational purposes only. Consult your healthcare provider for medical advice, diagnosis and treatment.