– cauliflower 1 large
– garlic granules 1 tbsp
– olive oil
– American hot sauce 4 tbsp, (such as Frank’s)
– avocado 1, stoned and peeled
– limes 2, juiced
– jalapeño 1, finely sliced
– cumin seeds 1 tsp, toasted
– celery 1 stalk, finely sliced
– red cabbage 1/4, finely sliced
– whole wheat tortillas 8 small
– coriander a small bunch, leaves picked
1. Heat the oven to 240C/fan 220C/gas 9. Remove all the leaves (keep for stock) from the cauli, and cut into bite-sized florets. Tip into a bowl with the garlic granules, and 1 tbsp oil. Season well, and tip onto a shallow baking tray. Bake for 10-15 minutes until golden, and the stems still have a little crunch. Toss with the hot sauce on the baking tray until completely coated and bake for another 5-10 minutes until golden and crisp.
2. Meanwhile whizz the avocado in a small blender with the juice of 1 lime and some seasoning. Add a splash of water to make a thick drizzling consistency.
3. Toss the jalapeño, cumin seeds, celery and cabbage with the remaining lime juice. Griddle or dry-fry the tortillas until toasted. Spoon the cauli into the tacos with the red cabbage, avocado and some coriander.
All content on InGoodHealth.co is intended for informational and educational purposes only. Consult your healthcare provider for medical advice, diagnosis and treatment.