For the salad:
– 1 head romaine lettuce
– 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
– 1 cucumber, diced
– 1/4 cup red onion, sliced
– 1/4 cup black olives, cut in half
– 1 cup cooked chicken breast, cubed
– 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
1. To make the dressing, add Greek yogurt, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper to a small bowl. Mix well to combine.
2. Cover dressing and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
3. Wash lettuce and tear into bite-sized pieces. Place in large salad bowl and add tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion, olives and chicken.