– Nonstick cooking spray
– 13 ounces Ground turkey, 93% lean, fresh or frozen, raw
– 1/2 teaspoon Salt, table
– 1/2 teaspoon Black pepper, ground
– 1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder
– 2 1/2 cups Green cabbage, shredded
– 2/3 cup Carrots, peeled, shredded
– 1 Egg, fresh, large
– 1 teaspoon Water
– 6 Wonton wrappers (1 oz each)
1. Preheat oven to 425 °F.
2. Coat a medium skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Add ground turkey, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Brown turkey on medium-high heat for about 8-10 minutes. Stir frequently. Heat to 165 °F or higher for at least 15 seconds.
3. Stir in cabbage and carrots. Lightly sauté for 2 minutes, remove from heat, and cover. Let cool for 20 minutes.
4. Make egg wash by whisking together egg and water.
5. Assemble egg rolls: Place 1/2 cup turkey vegetable mixture on the center of each wrapper.
6. Carefully roll each filled wrapper.
7. Place egg rolls, seam side down, on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and lightly coated with nonstick cooking spray.
8. Brush egg wash over the top and on all the sides each egg roll.
9. Bake for 20 minutes. Heat to 140 °F for at least 15 seconds.