Makes 1 serving. Per Serving:
– Fresh blueberries
– Fresh strawberries, sliced
– Fresh spinach, torn into bite-sized pieces
– Fresh romaine lettuce, torn into bite-sized pieces
– Carrot slivers
– 1 tablespoon ranch dressing
– 1 soft tortilla
– 1/4 teaspoon mayonnaise
– 2 slices turkey breast
– 1 slice Colby Jack cheese
1. Place the blueberries and strawberries in a small container together.
2. Place the spinach, romaine, and carrots in a small container together. Place the lid on the container and shake.
3. Place the ranch dressing in a small container (I like mine separate so my salad isn’t soggy by lunchtime).
4. Place the tortilla on the cutting board. Spread mayonnaise on the tortilla, add the turkey, veggies, and cheese, roll the tortilla up, and cut it into 1-inch sections.