Makes 4 servings. Per Serving:
– 1 ripe mango (divided)
– 2 cups strawberries (divided)
– 1/2 cup fat free feta cheese crumbles
– 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
– 1 cup basil leaves (plus 2 tbsp for topping)
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 4 slices whole-wheat bread
1. Peel and pit mango. Dice 3/4 of mango and 3/4 of strawberries; place in large bowl with feta cheese. Put remaining fruit, 1/4 cup basil, vinegar and oil in a blender and blend.
2. Pour blended vinaigrette over fruit-feta mix and toss gently.
3. Chop remaining basil leaves.
4. Toast bread slices and cut each slice diagonally.
5. Top toast points with dressed fruit-feta mix and chopped basil.