Makes 4 servings. Per Serving:
– 1 can sliced peaches (15 oz, drained)
– 1 can pineapple tidbits in juice (drained)
– 1/2 cup red or green bell pepper (chopped)
– 1 teaspoon cinnamon
– 4 whole wheat tortillas (10-inch)
– 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
– 3 cups lettuce (shredded)
1. In a medium bowl, combine peaches, pineapple, bell pepper and cinnamon.
2. Warm the tortillas.
3. Spread 2 tablespoons of peanut butter on one side of each tortilla, leaving room on the edges.
4. Spoon equal portions of the peach mixture over peanut butter, then top with lettuce.
5. Fold the side and bottom edges of each tortilla toward the middle over the filling, then roll so the tortilla covers the filling.