Makes 4 servings. Per Serving:
– 12 ounces sirloin or other boneless steak (about 3/4-inch thick)
– 3 cups sliced cremini mushrooms
– 1 tablespoon no-salt fiesta lime seasoning (divided)
– 1 tablespoon olive oil
– 1 cup green bell pepper slices
– 1 medium red bell pepper (sliced into strips)
– 1 medium yellow bell pepper (sliced into strips)
– 8 whole-wheat tortillas (6-inch)
– 1 medium tomato (diced)
– 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
– 4 tablespoons non-fat sour cream
1. Slice beef across the grain into 1/4-inch strips. Place in a medium bowl with 1/2 tbsp fiesta lime seasoning; toss to coat.
2. Place mushrooms, peppers, and onion and remaining fiesta lime seasoning in a large bowl; toss to coat.
3. Heat oil in large, non-stick skillet. Add beef strips; cook about 3-4 minutes. Remove from skillet.
4. Place coated vegetables in skillet and sauté until vegetables are slightly tender, about 5-8 minutes.
5. Add beef back to skillet and sauté mixture 1-2 more minutes.
6. Assemble fajitas by dividing beef-vegetable mixture evenly on each tortilla, top with remaining ingredients and roll up.