Makes 4 servings. Per Serving:
– 2 tablespoons salt-free Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1 12-inch, whole-wheat pizza crust, thin, pre-baked
– Cooking spray
– 4 Roma tomatoes (thinly sliced)
– 1 1/2 cups crimini mushrooms (sliced)
– 2 cups baby spinach
– 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
– 3/4 cup shredded fat-free mozzarella cheese
1. Place rack in center of oven and preheat oven to 400 °F.
2. In a small bowl, mix Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend with olive oil.
3. Place pizza crust on pizza pan. Brush pizza dough with olive oil blend, reserve remainder.
4. In a large mixing bowl, gently toss vegetables and remaining olive oil blend.
5. Spread coated vegetables evenly over pizza dough, leaving about 1/2-inch border around the edges. Top vegetables with shredded cheese.
6. Bake 10 minutes, until cheese is melted.