Makes 24 servings. Per Serving:
– 1 cup honey
– 1 cup peanut butter
– 3 1/2 cups rolled oats
– 1/2 cup raisins
– 1/2 cup carrot (grated)
– 1/2 cup coconut
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Peel and grate the carrots.
3. Put the honey and peanut butter in a large saucepan. Cook on low heat until they melt.
4. Remove the pan from the heat. Turn off the burner.
5. Add oatmeal, raisins, carrots, and coconut to the saucepan. Stir well, and let it cool until you can safely touch it with your hands.
6. Put the mix in the baking pan.
7. Press the mix firmly into the bottom of the pan.
8. Bake for 25 minutes.
9. Cut into 24 bars.