Makes 1 serving. Per Serving:
– 2 tablespoons chopped red or green bell peppers
– 1 tablespoon chopped onion
– 1 egg
– 1 thin slice deli ham (chopped)
– 1 tablespoon water
– 1 slider-size bun or whole wheat English muffin (split and toasted)
1. Place peppers and onions in 8-oz. ramekin or custard cup, or in a small bowl. Microwave on high 30 seconds; stir. Add egg, ham and water, beat until egg is blended.
2. Microwave on high 30 seconds; stir. Microwave until egg is almost set, 30 to 45 seconds longer. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
3. Serve in bun.