Makes 1 serving. Per Serving:
– 1 tablespoon olive oil
– 1 chicken tender, cut into bite-sized pieces
– Dash of seasonings like curry, allspice, and scotch bonnet pepper sauce (optional)
– 8 blue or yellow corn tortilla chips
– 1/4 cup pinto and/or black beans, rinsed and drained
– 4 grape tomatoes, chopped
– 1/2 orange bell pepper, seeded and diced
– 1/3 green onion, peeled and chopped
– 1 ounce low-fat shredded cheddar jack cheese
1. In a nonstick skillet, warm the olive oil over medium heat. Add the chicken, season with optional spices, and cook for about 5 minutes, or until cooked through.
2. Evenly spread the tortilla chips on a plate and evenly distribute chicken, beans, tomatoes, bell peppers, and green onions. Top with cheese and microwave for 1 minute or until cheese is melted.