Makes 4 servings. Per Serving:
– 4 fresh or frozen tilapia fillets
– Salt to taste
– 1 cup quinoa, rinsed
– 1 large carrot, peeled and thinly sliced
– 1 large cucumber, thinly sliced
– 1/2 cup red cabbage
– 1 cup broccoli, chopped
– 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
– Juice of 1 lime
– 4 whole-wheat tortillas or wraps
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. On a large baking sheet, place the tilapia, and add salt to taste (if frozen, defrost the fish first). Bake for 25 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
2. Meanwhile, in a medium pot, bring 2 cups of water and the quinoa to a boil over medium heat; reduce heat to low and cook for about 20 minutes, or until tender.
3. In a large bowl, combine the vegetables and cilantro. When the fish is done, squeeze lime juice over each fillet. Fill each whole-wheat tortilla with fish and about ¼ cup vegetables. Roll up and serve.