– 2 large zucchini spiralized
– 2/3 cup cherry tomatoes halved
– 1/2 cup feta cheese cut into small cubes
– 1/4 cup Kalamata olives halved
– 8 slices cucumber halved
– 10 slices pepperoni halved
– 1/4 cup pepperoncini rings
– 1/2 cup of my Creamy Balsamic Dressing or other Low Carb dressing
1. Spiralize the zucchini and cut into small pieces, then add to a large mixing bowl. Add in the tomatoes, cucumber, pepperoncini and pepperoni.
2. Then add in the olives and feta cheese. Pour the dressing over the top and toss.
3.Allow to sit for at least 30 minutes, and the longer it sits, the better the flavor!
All content on InGoodHealth.co is intended for informational and educational purposes only. Consult your healthcare provider for medical advice, diagnosis and treatment.