– 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
– 1 large pastured egg
– 2 large cloves garlic, minced
– 1 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
– 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
– 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning (I use this brand)
– 1 1/2 blanched cups almond flour (I use this brand)
– 1 cup sharp white cheddar cheese, shredded (Can also use regular sharp cheddar cheese)
– 1/4 cup heavy cream
– 1/4 cup water
– 6 ounces sausage, cooked and grease drained (I like to use link sausage and then thinly slice it. You can also use ground sausage)
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. In a medium bowl, using a hand mixer on low speed, whip the cream cheese and egg together.
3. Add the garlic, chives, sea salt, and Italian seasoning. Mix the seasonings into the cream cheese mixture.
4. Add the almond flour, cheddar cheese, heavy cream and water. Mix until all the ingredients are well incorporated.
5. Using a rubber spatula, fold the sausage into the mixture.
6. Drop the dough in heaping mounds into 8 wells of a lightly greased muffin top pan.
7. Bake for 25 minutes. Let the biscuits cool in the pan before removing.
All content on InGoodHealth.co is intended for informational and educational purposes only. Consult your healthcare provider for medical advice, diagnosis and treatment.