– 1 Large Head of Cauliflower cut into 6-8 large chunks
– 1/2 Large Carrot peeled and cut into 4 pieces
– 1 Thumb size piece of ginger cut into 4 pieces
– 2 Tbsp Turmeric
– 1 Tsp Black pepper
– 2 Tsp Salt
– 1 Cup coconut milk
– Crispy Tofu Croutons.
– 454 grams Extra Firm Tofu Approximately one pack
– 1 Tsp Smoked paprika
– 1/2 Tsp Cumin
– 1 Tbsp olive oil
– 1 Tbsp soy sauce
– 1 Tsp lemon juice
– 1 cup coconut milk full fat
– Your favourite dried herbs. I used dill, it works great with it.
– Freshly ground black pepper.
1. Preheat your oven to 400 F.
2. Bring 8 cups of water to a boil in a large pot. Add your cauliflower, carrots and ginger. Cook for about 20 minutes on medium-high heat until your veggies are completely cooked through and are very soft.
3. While your soup is cooking, cut your block of Tofu into 32 cubes and place in a bowl. Add the rest of the seasoning and mix. Place your Tofu cubes on a parchemin paper covered cookie sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until brown and crispy.
4. Turn the heat off your soup and let it completely cool down. Using an immersion blender, blend your soup until smooth. Turn the heat back on and add: Salt, Turmeric, Black Pepper and Coconut Milk. Stir and cook for another 5 minutes. Turn the heat off and let it cool down for 5 minutes before serving.
5. Serve your soup topped with croutons, a drizzle of coconut milk and your favourite dried herbs.
All content on InGoodHealth.co is intended for informational and educational purposes only. Consult your healthcare provider for medical advice, diagnosis and treatment.