– 1 medium zucchini (200 g/ 7.1 oz)
– 2 slices bacon (60 g/ 2.1 oz)
– 1/2 small white onion (30 g/ 1.1 oz) or 1 clove garlic
– 1 tbsp ghee or coconut oil
– 1 tbsp freshly chopped parsley or chives
– 1/4 tsp salt (I like pink Himalayan)
– 1 large egg, free-range or organic on top (for AIP-friendly, egg-free alternative, top with 1/2 avocado instead)
1. Peel and finely chop the onion (or garlic) and slice the bacon.
2. Sweat the onion over a medium heat and add the bacon. Stir frequently and cook until lightly browned.
3. Meanwhile, dice the zucchini into medium pieces.
4. Add the zucchini to the pan and cook for 10-15 minutes. When done, remove from the heat and add chopped parsley.
5. Top with a fried egg or avocado. Enjoy!
All content on InGoodHealth.co is intended for informational and educational purposes only. Consult your healthcare provider for medical advice, diagnosis and treatment.