– 1 nori wrapper
– 1 cups chopped cauliflower
– 1/2 medium avocado
– 1.5 oz Cream Cheese
– 1/4 cup cucumber
– 1 tbsp coconut oil
– soy sauce(for dipping)
1. Cut up about 1/5 head of cauliflower into florets and pulse in processor until consistency of rice.
Heat coconut oil over medium-high skillet and add cauliflower rice.
2. Cook for 5-7 minutes until rice is slightly browned and fully cooked through. Place in bowl and set aside.
3. Slice avocado, cream cheese and cucumber into thin slices and set aside with cauliflower rice.
4. Laye down a long layer of plastic wrap on a clean, flat surface and lay the nori wrapper on top of plastic wrap.
5. Spread cauliflower rice out over the nori wrapper as thin or as thick as you like in an even layer. Leave room around the edges.
6. First layer the avocado on the rice on the edge closest to you. Next, add layer the cream cheese directly onto the avocado and then same with the cucumber.
7. Lift the plastic wrap edge closet to you while using your hands to cover the ingredients (so they don’t move/fall).
8. Slowly roll the plastic wrap and nori wrapper around the avocado, cream cheese and cucumber until you’ve rolled the entire thing.
**Make sure you don’t roll the plastic wrap into the sushi. As you’re rolling you want to slowly edge the wrap off the nori**
9. Using a very sharp knife slice the sushi into 8 pieces. TIP: Start in the middle so the rice doesn’t get pushed out by the pressure of the knife.
All content on InGoodHealth.co is intended for informational and educational purposes only. Consult your healthcare provider for medical advice, diagnosis and treatment.