– 3 tablespoons of Butter
– 1 Serrano Chili, finely chopped
– 1 small Tomato, diced
– 4 Large Eggs
– 1/3 cup of Heavy Cream
– 2 tablespoons of Cilantro, finely chopped
– 1/2 teaspoon of Salt
– 1 pinch Pepper
– 2 tablespoons of Scallions, thinly sliced
1. Place the butter into a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
2. Add the chili and tomato and sauté for 2 minutes.
3. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, cream, cilantro, salt and pepper.
4. Pour the egg mix into the frying pan and gently agitate the edges with a silicon spatula, then draw it through the center. Allow the egg to set around the edges before repeating, this will give you lovely soft curds of scrambled egg.
5. Continue to cook the scrambled egg until it is soft, but no runny egg remains.
6. Sprinkle with the scallions and serve.
All content on InGoodHealth.co is intended for informational and educational purposes only. Consult your healthcare provider for medical advice, diagnosis and treatment.