2. To a mixing bowl, add ground pork, Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper and mix together until well-combined.
3. Rip off two even-sized pieces of parchment paper and transfer ground pork mixture to top of one piece of parchment paper and place other piece of parchment paper atop meat.
4. Using a rolling pin, roll meat until it is an even layer. Remove and discard the top piece of parchment paper before, using hands, forming meat into a rectangle. Carefully slide a baking sheet beneath parchment paper and transfer baking sheet to oven to bake for 10 minutes, rotating baking sheet halfway through baking time.
5. Remove pan from oven and carefully pour grease from baking sheet into a can or jar to discard. Using paper towels, blot excess grease off of meat.
6. Scoop and spread tomato sauce into even layer atop meat crust. Sprinkle ¼ cup (28g) shredded mozzarella atop tomato sauce. Top with chopped mushrooms, grated parmesan, and dried oregano before sprinkling remaining ¼ cup (28g) shredded mozzarella atop. Return baking sheet to oven and bake until shredded mozzarella is melted, about 7-10 minutes, before turning oven broiler on and broiling until cheese is bubbly and golden, about 1 additional minute.
7. Remove baking sheet from oven and allow pizza to cool slightly before cutting into slices. Serve with sprinkle of fresh oregano on top.
All content on InGoodHealth.co is intended for informational and educational purposes only. Consult your healthcare provider for medical advice, diagnosis and treatment.