Keto Low Carb Pancakes with Almond Flour and Coconut Flour
Makes 6 servings. Per Serving:
– 1 cup Blanched almond flour (blanched & finely ground recommended)
– 1/4 cup Coconut flour
– 2-3 tbsp Erythritol (or any sweetener of choice)
– 1 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
– 5 large Egg
– 1/3 cup Unsweetened almond milk (or any milk of choice; may need more – see instructions)
– 1/4 cup Avocado oil (or any neutral tasting oil that is liquid at room temperature)
– 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract (optional, but recommended)
– 1/4 tsp Sea salt (optional, but recommended)
1. Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl until smooth. (Batter should be the consistency of typical pancake batter. If it’s too thick, add a little more milk. Don’t add too much, or the pancakes will be too “”wet””.)
2. Preheat an oiled pan* on the stove over medium-low to medium heat. Drop the batter onto the hot pan and form into circles. Cover and cook about 1.5-2 minutes, until bubbles start to form. Flip and cook another 1.5-2 minutes, until browned on the other side. Repeat with the rest of the batter.
All content on InGoodHealth.co is intended for informational and educational purposes only. Consult your healthcare provider for medical advice, diagnosis and treatment.