– 2 tablespoon butter
– 1 clove minced garlic
– 1 pound 80% lean ground beef
– Salt and pepper, to taste
– 10 ounces sliced mushrooms
– 2 tablespoon water
– 1 ¼ cup sour cream
– ½ teaspoon paprika
– 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
– 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
1. Preheat a large skillet over medium heat then add the butter. Once the butter has melted, and stops foaming, add the minced garlic. Cook the garlic by stirring frequently until it’s fragrant, then add the ground beef. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Continue cooking the ground beef and break up the grounds with a wooden spoon. Transfer the cooked beef to a bowl and set aside.
3. Drain most of the fat from the skillet, leaving just enough on the bottom to cook the mushrooms. Turn the heat back up to medium.
4. Add the mushrooms and water to the pan.
5. Continue cooking until the water has reduced halfway, and the mushrooms are tender. Set the mushrooms aside.
6. Turn the heat down to low then whisk the sour cream and paprika into the skillet. Add the cooked beef and mushrooms back into the pan and stir together. Mix in the lemon juice and parsley then serve.
All content on InGoodHealth.co is intended for informational and educational purposes only. Consult your healthcare provider for medical advice, diagnosis and treatment.