– 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil (Or use Avocado Oil, Butter, your preference)
– 4 Eggs
– 3/4 Cup Almond Flour
– 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder (not a heaping one either, just a smooth level Teaspoon, otherwise it might make the bread bitter)
– 1 Tablespoon Maple Flavoring
– 2 Eggs
– 1/8 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
– 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
– 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
– OPTIONAL: Maple Flavored Sugar-Free Syrup
1. Add Oil or Melted Butter to a medium mixing bowl.
2. Add 4 Eggs and 1 Tablespoon of Maple
3. Flavoring and whisk together well.
4. Add in the 1 Teaspoon of Baking Powder, and then slowly start mixing in the Almond Flour.
5. Whisk until all of the ingredients are properly whisked together.
6. Grease a microwave safe Pyrex dish (rectangular preferred) and pour the mixture into the dish.
7. Microwave for 3 – 4 Minutes until it is cooked ALL the way through.
8. Remove from the microwave and cut into 7-9 thin slices. Set aside for now.
1. In a medium bowl add in 2 Eggs, 1/8 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream, 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon, and 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract.
2. Whisk until the ingredients are nicely whisked together.
1. Heat up your favorite non-stick skillet to about 290*F or Medium High Heat.
2. Add in some cooking spray, oil, or butter, and then drench the strips of Bread into the Coating and place on the skillet.
3. Cook each side for about 1 minute or until golden brown. (There will be 4 sides here since we basically cut them into elongated cubes.)
4. Serve warm with your choice of Butter, and/or keto-friendly syrup.
All content on InGoodHealth.co is intended for informational and educational purposes only. Consult your healthcare provider for medical advice, diagnosis and treatment.