– 1 LB Ground Beef
– 1 LB Ground Sausage regular or hot depending on preference
– 1 Medium Green Bell Pepper chopped
– 1/2 Medium Yellow Onion chopped
– 1 can of Diced Tomatoes in Tomato Juice 14.5oz
– 1 can Tomato Paste 6oz
– 1 TBSP Chili Powder May need to use more if you choose a mild sausage
– 1/2 TBSP Ground Cumin
– 3-4 Garlic Cloves minced ( or 1 TBSP Garlic powder, which is .8 net carb additional per serving)
– 1/3 Cup of Water
1. Brown the sausage and ground beef.
2. Drain and save half of the fat.
3. Place the cooked sausage and ground beef into the crockpot
4. Add half of the fat drippings and all other ingredients into the crockpot and mix well.
5. Place the lid on the crockpot, set on low, and cook for 6-8 hours.
6. Plate and top with sour cream, cheese and green onions, if you like. (Toppings not included in listed macros)
All content on InGoodHealth.co is intended for informational and educational purposes only. Consult your healthcare provider for medical advice, diagnosis and treatment.