– 1 1/2 Cups Mozzarella Cheese
– 1 1/2 Cups Cheddar Cheese
– 1 Cup Cooked Chicken
– 1/4 Cup Bell Pepper
– 1/4 Cup Diced Tomato
– 1/8 Cup Green Onion
1. Preheat oven to 400 F. Cover a pizza pan with Parchment Paper (NOT wax paper). Mix the Cheeses together, then evenly spread them over the parchment paper (in a circle shape). Bake the cheese shell for 5 minutes. Pour off any extra oil as soon as it comes out of the oven.
2. Place the chicken over half of the cheese shell. Then add the sliced peppers, diced tomato and the chopped green onion. Fold the Cheese shell in half over the chicken and veggies. Press it firmly, then return it to the oven for another 4- 5 minutes.
3. Serve with sour cream, salsa and guacamole. Garnish with chopped fresh basil, parsley or cilantro.
All content on InGoodHealth.co is intended for informational and educational purposes only. Consult your healthcare provider for medical advice, diagnosis and treatment.