– Pad Thai Sauce
– Juice 1/2 Lime
– Juice 1/3 Lemon
– 1 1/2 tbsp. Reduced Sugar Ketchup
– 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
– 3 tbsp. Red Boat Fish Sauce
– 1 1/2 tbsp. Sambal Olek
– 1 1/2 tsp. Minced Garlic
– 1 tbsp. Natural Peanut Butter
– 1 tsp. Rice Wine Vinegar
– 7 drops Liquid Stevia
– Noodles and Toppings
– 1/4 cup Cilantro, chopped
– 3 medium Green Onions, chopped
– 2 large Eggs
– 2 packets Shirataki Noodles
– 3 medium Chicken Thighs
– 4 tbsp. Coconut Oil
– 4 oz. Mung Bean Sprouts
– 2 tbsp. Peanuts, chopped
1. Mix together all of the ingredients for the sauce using a fork or whisk. Set aside.
2. Drain shirataki noodles and rinse well. Repeat 5 or 6 times, then dry as much as you can using a cloth, winging out as needed.
3. Debone and deskin chicken thighs, then cut into cubed pieces.
4. Heat 2 tbsp. Coconut Oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Once the pan is hot, add the chicken to create a sear. Flip chicken pieces over to sear the other side. Set aside and repeat with the rest of the chicken (using more oil).
5. In the same pan, add the shirataki noodles and dry fry them for 5-8 minutes or until noodles become firmer to the touch. Reduce heat and scramble 2 eggs into the noodles.
6.Add the sauce, chicken (including oil), cilantro, and green onion to the noodles. Let this cook down for about 5-10 minutes depending on thickness you want.
All content on InGoodHealth.co is intended for informational and educational purposes only. Consult your healthcare provider for medical advice, diagnosis and treatment.