– 1 lb ground beef
– 2 tbsp dried onion
– 2 or 3 dashes Worcestershire
– 1 tsp salt
– pinch pepper
– 1 tsp garlic powder
– 1/4 tsp ground mustard
– bacon bits (optional)
– 2 cups shredded cheddar, divided
– 2 eggs
– 2 T avocado oil mayo
– 1/4 cup heavy cream
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Brown the ground beef in a skillet, breaking it up into smaller pieces as it cooks. Add the dried onions and spices. Cook 1-2 minutes more until onions are translucent. Toss in bacon bits if desired.
3. Add 1 cup of cheddar cheese to the beef and spread in a pie plate. Whisk the eggs, heavy cream, and mayo together and pour evenly over the beef. Top with the remaining cheese.
4. Bake for 25 minutes. Serve with low sugar ketchup, diced pickles, or mustard!
All content on InGoodHealth.co is intended for informational and educational purposes only. Consult your healthcare provider for medical advice, diagnosis and treatment.