1. Let’s make the bread first! In a mixing bowl, stir together your melted butter, eggs, water, vanilla and sugar substitute.
2. Whisk in your almond flour and baking powder.
3. Pour into a greased or lined loaf tin and bake at 350°F/175°C for approximately 45 minutes or until the bread is done when you stick a toothpick into the centre and it comes out clean. Set it aside and let it cool.
4. In another mixing bowl, whisk together your pudding ingredients.
5. Once the loaf has cooled, either cut or tear it into chunks. Place the chunks into a casserole dish.
6. Pour the pudding mixture onto the bread. Bake at 350°F/175°C for 45 minutes. Once done, top with extra cinnamon and a sprinkling of sugar substitute!
All content on InGoodHealth.co is intended for informational and educational purposes only. Consult your healthcare provider for medical advice, diagnosis and treatment.