– 1 1/4 Cup almond flour
– 1/2 Cup powdered erythritol
– 2 tablespoons ground flax (feel free to omit if you don’t have it…it just adds a bit more depth to the flavors)
– 2 teaspoons baking powder
– 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
– 5 tablespoon butter, melted
– 2 1/2 teaspoons banana extract
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
– 1/4 cup sour cream
– 2 eggs
– 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
– 1 tablespoon butter, cold and cut in 4 pieces
– 1 tablespoon almond flour
– 1 tablespoon powdered erythritol
1. Preheat oven to 350 Prepare muffin tin with 10 paper liners, and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, mix almond flour, erythritol (or preferred sweetener) flax, baking powder and cinnamon.
3. Stir in butter, banana extract, vanilla extract, almond milk, and sour cream. Add eggs to mixture and gently stir until fully combined.
4. Fill muffin tins about 1/2-3/4 full with mixture.
1. Add walnuts, butter, and almond flour to food processor. Pulse a few times until nuts are chopped into small pieces. If mixture seems too dry (sometimes some walnuts are softer than others) feel free to add another tablespoon of butter.
2. Sprinkle bits of the mixture evenly over batter and gently press down. Sprinkle erythritol on top of crumble mixture.
3. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden and toothpick comes out clean. Let cool for at least 30 minutes, an hour or more if possible. This lets them firm up.
All content on InGoodHealth.co is intended for informational and educational purposes only. Consult your healthcare provider for medical advice, diagnosis and treatment.