– 3 cups almond meal
– 2 large eggs
– 2 tablespoons butter, softened
– 1 teaspoon salt
– ½ teaspoon baking soda
– 7 ounces chopped bacon
– 1 cup broccoli florets
– 1 small red onion
– ½ cup grated parmesanv
– 8 large eggs
– ¼ cup flat leaf parsley
– ¼ cup fresh chives
– 3 stalks green onions
1. Preheat the oven to 350F. Combine all the pasty ingredients in a large bowl until a dough has formed, it is easiest to use your hands!
2. Place the ball of dough between two sheets of parchment and roll out until the dough is around 0.5 cm thick then lay your dough over a 10-inch tart dish and gently push into shape, trimming any excess with a knife.
3. Bake the dough blind (with ceramic baking beans or similar) for 10 minutes, then remove the parchment paper and baking beans and return the pastry to the oven for another 10 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, assemble your filling ingredients. Finely chop the onion, herbs and green onions and grate the Parmesan.
5. Combine all the filling ingredients apart from the green onions and mix well. Pour into your pastry case.
6. Top the tart with the green onions and bake in the oven for 30-35 mins, or until the filling is firm to the touch.
All content on InGoodHealth.co is intended for informational and educational purposes only. Consult your healthcare provider for medical advice, diagnosis and treatment.