– 1 Cup Almond flour (105g)
– 1/4 Cup Coconut flour (25g)
– 4 1/2 Tbsp + 2 tsp Monkfruit sweetener, divided
– 2 Tbsp Cinnamon
– 1/4 tsp Salt
– 1 Egg white
– 2 Tbsp Coconut oil, melted
1. Preheat your oven to 450 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, stir together the almond flour, coconut flour, 4 1/2 Tbsp of the monkfruit, cinnamon and salt until well mixed.
3. Add in the egg white and melted coconut oil. Using your hands, press the mixture together until it begins to moisten and you can pack it into a ball.
4. Place half the dough between two large pieces of parchment paper and roll out until VERY thin, about 1/16 inch thick.
5. Cut the dough into 3/4 inch squares and gently transfer to the prepared sheets. Repeat with remaining dough **
6. Sprinkle the remaining 2 tsp of monkfruit over the squares and bake until they just turn golden brown, about 5-8 minutes. They burn very quickly so watch them closely. Mine were perfect at 6-7 minutes. They will not be crunchy when they come out of the oven.
7. Let the squares cool on the pan completely and then DEVOUR.
All content on InGoodHealth.co is intended for informational and educational purposes only. Consult your healthcare provider for medical advice, diagnosis and treatment.