– 20 asparagus spears, trimmed
– 4 6-oz. skin-on salmon fillets
– 4 tbsp. butter, divided
– 2 lemons, sliced
– kosher salt
– Freshly ground black pepper
– Torn fresh dill, for garnish
1. Lay two pieces of foil on a flat surface. Place five spears of asparagus on foil and top with a fillet of salmon, 1 tablespoon butter, and two slices lemon. Loosely wrap, then repeat with remaining ingredients until you have four packets total.
2. Heat grill on high. Add foil packets to grill and grill until salmon is cooked through and asparagus is tender, about 10 minutes.
3. Garnish with dill and serve.
All content on InGoodHealth.co is intended for informational and educational purposes only. Consult your healthcare provider for medical advice, diagnosis and treatment.