– 8 ounces shrimp peeled, deveined, patted dry
– 1 large avocado diced
– 1 small beefsteak tomato diced and drained
– 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
– 1/3 cup freshly chopped cilantro or parsley
– 2 tablespoons salted butter melted
– 1 tablespoon lemon juice
– 1 tablespoon olive oil
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
– 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. Toss shrimp with melted butter in a bowl until well-coated.
2. Heat a pan over medium-high heat for a few minutes until hot. Add shrimp to the pan in a single layer, searing for a minute or until it starts to become pink around the edges, then flip and cook until shrimp are cooked through, less than a minute.
3. Transfer the shrimp to a plate as they finish cooking. Let them cool while you prepare the other ingredients.
4. Add all other ingredients to a large mixing bowl — diced avocado, diced tomato, feta cheese, cilantro, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper — and toss to mix.
5. Add shrimp and stir to mix together. Add additional salt and pepper to taste.
All content on InGoodHealth.co is intended for informational and educational purposes only. Consult your healthcare provider for medical advice, diagnosis and treatment.