– 3lbs Boneless Chuck Roast
– 2 tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
– 2 tsp garlic powder
– 1 tsp onion powder
– 1 tsp black pepper
– 1 tbsp. smoked paprika
– 2 tbsp. tomato paste
– 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
– 2 tbsp. coconut aminos
– 1/2 cup bone broth
– 1/4 cup melted Kerrygold Butter
1. Trim the fat off of the beef and cut in to two large pieces.
2. In a small bowl mix together the salt, garlic, onion, paprika and black pepper. Then rub it all over the beef. Place the beef in your slow cooker.
3. In another bowl melt the butter, whisk in the tomato paste, vinegar and coconut aminos.
4. Pour it all over the beef. Then add the bone broth to the slow cooker, pouring it around the beef.
5. Set on low and cook for 10-12 hours. When done, remove the beef, set the slow cooker to high and let the sauce thicken. Shred the beef then add it back in to the slow cooker and toss with sauce. Serve!
All content on InGoodHealth.co is intended for informational and educational purposes only. Consult your healthcare provider for medical advice, diagnosis and treatment.